HR Organizational Development Manager
- Taguig, PhilippinesPenthouse Net Quad, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Organizational Development Manager supports and contributes to the Groups’ overall HR & Talent Management strategies by identifying, creating and implementing OD programs using a blend of methodologies with a clear focus on building talent and organizational capabilities.
- Creates and implements different OD methods such as training solutions, non-training interventions, automation/computer-based learning systems, workplace development programs, etc.
- Works closely with various leaders within the Group in the effective and efficient delivery of learning and development programs
- Responsible for setting criteria and methods of evaluation for all OD initiatives, keeping up to date with best, modern and innovative OD practices
- Participates in the implementation of the Corporate Center’s annual training activities/events including executive management programs
- Acts as the go to person/main point of contact for employees regarding training and development policies, guidelines and processes.
- Builds and manages relationships with 3rd party training provider or partners
- At least 5 years solid experience in related field, role or discipline
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education or Human Resource Management. Post-graduate degree preferred.
- Essential knowledge of business and management principles involved in HR strategy, resource allocation, project management, and coordination of people and resources
- In-depth understanding of principles and methods for training or curriculum design, teaching/training for individuals and groups, and the evaluation of training effectiveness
- Background in authoring tools (eg Captivate, Articulate) is preferred.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.