- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Penthouse Net QuadTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Junior Accountant is tasked to effectively and efficiently implement. Maintain sound internal financial controls within the organization by ensuring that assets are safeguarded and properly maximized and controlled. Fraud is avoided and collusion among key employees is prevented
- He or She is primarily responsible for assisting the Accounting and Operation functions. Handles basic bookkeeping functions.
- Prepares and issues billings and follow-through the collection.
- Monitors collection of accounts receivables.
- Prepares and updates weekly Cash Position Reports.
- Prepares Requests for Payments for Finance and Accounting Department-related purchases.
- Prepares cheques for duly approved RFPs.
- Serves as Petty Cash Custodian.
- Assists the Chief Accountant in complying with statutory requirements.
- Assists in record filing and maintenance.
- Creates and maintains Accounting-related Databases. / Prepares required departmental reports
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.