L1 Service Desk Engineer | Temporary Work from Home | Taguig
- Taguig, PhilippinesPenthouse Net Quad, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
- Taking ownership of customer incidents by providing telephone/remote/email support to Dataprise clients.
- Troubleshooting and resolving various technical issues related to computer hardware and software problems.
- Configuring and troubleshooting issues related to the following technologies (and much more!): Windows Server, DNS, DHCP, VPN Clients, Group Policy, Folder Permissions, Firewalls, VMWare servers, Printers on Terminal/Citrix servers, Printer Servers, Office 365, Mac’s, workstation and network connectivity issues, Exchange Server, and Microsoft Office Applications and the latest versions of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Collaborating with a great team to identify solutions to customer support requests and escalating to more senior team members or external resources as needed.
- Learning a ton, being faced with new challenges every day, and gaining exposure to all of the most cutting-edge technologies.
- At least 2 years of related experience, ideally working with external clients in the Managed Services or IT Services industry.
- Strong technical aptitude and hands-on experience with the following technologies: Windows Server, Exchange Server, Active Directory, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP, VMWare, Office 365, Microsoft Office Application and Microsoft Office. Even better, if you have hands on experience with Citrix, Mac's, and Small Business Server.
- Stellar communication and the ability to speak clearly and explain just about anything to anyone over the phone and/or in writing.
- A true passion and drive for creating an unmatched customer service experience. ∙ The ability to deliver excellence independently and as a team and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong desire to learn and focus to ensure we are helping our clients win with IT. ∙ The availability to work flexible hours.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Industry certifications such as A+, Network+, MTA, MCSA-Office365, MCSA-Windows Server, MCSA-SQL Server, MCSE-Server Infrastructure.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- TDG In.Hub, HMRID Property, Km 12, AFP-RSBS Industrial Park, East Service Road, Western Bicutan, Taguig City
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.