Senior Cloud Administrator
- Taguig, PhilippinesPenthouse Net Quad, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- As the primary point of contact for several production cloud-based systems, analyze, configure, and monitor the systems as necessary.
- Ensure critical SLAs are met which will include an on-call schedule for off-hour emergencies.
- Manage and own the virtual infrastructure for a high-volume WordPress website. Tasks include general maintenance, site migrations, systems configuration and optimization, troubleshooting, security, incident response team lead, and working closely with the Marketing Team on projects that require infrastructure support. www.thycotic.com 2
- Assist with the development of solutions for collecting, analyzing, and acting on telemetry data from applications and the Azure or AWS resources that run them.
- Assist with system architecture of existing and new cloud-based systems.
- Review system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management.
- Plan and implement upgrades of operating systems and other relevant systems.
- Develop documentation for new and/or existing systems.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve system problems.
- Provide system training and technical guidance for utilizing cloud computing resources.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- 6+ years of applicable experience in a systems administrator or similar role.
- 2+ years of applicable experience with cloud-based administration (Azure, AWS, Google, etc).
- Associate (2-year) degree, Bachelor (4-year) degree preferred in the field of CS or IT.
- Desired certifications include: Network+, Server+, MTA/MCSA/MCSE: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect Associate, AWS SysOps Administrator, etc.
- Must have advanced troubleshooting skills with web technologies such as IIS, layer 7 firewalls, proxies, etc.
- Deep understanding of firewalls, NAT, NACLs, Load Balancing, DNS, DHCP, and packet filtering.
- Microsoft product expert including, Windows Server 2012-2016, Group Policy, Active Directory.
- Proficient in web technologies including Apache, MySQL, LAMP stacks, and Wordpress.
- Excellent knowledge of static content offloading, caching, and CDNs.
- Experience and understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Automation, and Orchestration.
- Understanding different backup and disaster recovery approaches in the cloud.
- Experience writing effective PowerShell scripts and markup language files such as XML, JSON, and/or YAML.
- Experience with monitoring tools, such as Azure Application Insights, AWS CloudWatch, Azure Log Analytics, NewRelic, Nagios, Solarwinds, Dynatrace, Retrace, Site24x7, etc.
- Experience with PKI systems and SSL/TLS Certificates management. www.thycotic.com 3
- Experience with Azure Resource Templates and/or AWS CloudFormation, Virtual Networks, Storage, Virtual Machines, and Azure Active Directory.
- Excellent facilitator with the ability to act as an emergency response task force lead. • (Bonus) Version control (e.g. Git, etc) and automated deployment tools (e.g Jenkins, Visual Studio, CodeDeploy, TeamCity, Bamboo, etc.).
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- TDG In.Hub, AFP-RSBS Industrial Park, Western Bicutan, Taguig City
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.