- To accomplish all assigned tasks by the management in a timely and effective manner as deemed necessary for the betterment of the organization as a whole.
BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- To professionally represent Trends management; enriching client relationships and providing expertise, composure and competence.
SERVICE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- Reviews and approves advisory
- Reporting to immediate head on significant events that happened on the assigned shift and ensuring smooth and orderly transition to the incoming team member.
SERVICE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT - EVENT & MONITORING MANAGEMENT
- To assist and guide NOC Analysts in the monitoring of infrastructure events for proper categorization and prioritization.
- To assist and guide NOC Analysts in the creation and updating of tickets.
- Provide assistance and appropriate actions in remediation of critical infrastructure incidents.
- To ensure events and activities are properly coordinated between On-Site Team and SOC/NOC teams
SERVICE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT - INCIDENT MANAGEMENT
- To act as an Incident Handler for P1 and P2 incidents
- Escalate to Incident Manager for P1 and P2 incidents
- For non P1 and non P2 incidents
- Manages Incidents
- Manages escalation
- Communicates with Trends Operations Engineer and provide/communicate update to Client and Trends internal resources (SDM, SOC Manager, Service Management Head, MICTS Head)
ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT - TEAM MANAGEMENT
- Supervises the operations and ensure it is in accordance with the support and operation policies, protocols and procedures
- Train and coach new member going on board, specifically on policies and process
- Responsible for providing task assignments for resource within his team
- Conduct performance review of his team members
- To supervise the implementation of changes.
- To promote and contribute to TOC's information and knowledge repository.
- Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Have at least 4 years working experience in a NOC Operations environment
- Have at least 3 years working experience in a Operations Support (Level 3) environment monitoring mission critical systems
- Have at least 2 years working experience as a Supervisor/Team-Lead in an Operations Support (Level 3) environment
- Have at least 4 -years’ working experience coordinating with partners and clients
- Must work well under pressure
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must be proactive when identifying potential issues
- Must show strong & effective coaching capabilities
- Must show strong customer management skills
- Must prepare well-organized and comprehensive reports tailored to its audience
- Able to effectively assess tasks & risks to prioritize work
- Able to approach a complex task by breaking it down into its component parts and considering each part in detail
- Trainings and Certifications Requirement
- ITIL Foundation
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Routing and Switching
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.