Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist | Corporate Marketing
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and implementing websites and social media platforms to be picked uip[ by search engines.
- Work on day-to-day execution and measurement of pre-defined SEO/SEM strategies for TGI and its affiliates to drive the most valuable traffic; both organic and paid.
- Conduct weekly/monthly technical and performance analysis, insights, and action plans to help drive SEO strategy using Google Analytics, Google Ads and SEO industry tools.
- Own the entire organic and/or paid growth channel, drive numbers, converting intent to leads.
- Identify KPIs and complete work as needed to improve affiliates’ site rankings and click-through rates in major search engines.
- Run Google Ads campaigns when needed (specially for Trends principal partnered campaigns).
- Work with copywriters to apply effective SEO content for blogs, websites, social media accounts, including links building strategies.
- Analyzes keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors (competitive check)
- Provide technical consulting and implementation support.
- Stay updated on search algorithms, industry trends / best practices and discuss the potential impact on the affiliates’ work business – successful and thoroughly documented knowledge transfer to Stakeholder Relations Team.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality and stakeholder-service standards.
- Performs other tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Solid compute skills including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Highly self-motivated and well organized
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Strong organizational, teamwork skills and detailed oriented
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.