Responsible in using marketing expertise to help direct strategy and planning for promotional materials, and other departmental activities. Create, develop and execute new campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, landscape and trends.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Presents findings to help guide in direction setting for the company.
- Assisting marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various media channels (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
- Collaborate with corporate administration, corporate marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional campaigns and events.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate advertising channels (social media, e-mail, telemarketing, print advertorial, etc.)
- Tracks and assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, digital traffic and engagement, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality and stakeholder-service Standards
- A graduate of any Marketing related courses
- Experience in an IT industry is a plus
- With a strong understanding of IT marketing, social media marketing and traditional advertising
- With knowledge in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid compute skills including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commerical awareness partnered with a creative understanding.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, teamwork skills and detailed oriented
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.