- This person is responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements. Provides technical guidance to the business unit, and assists account managers in pre-sales activities.
- Further to this, details of the job description are as follows:
- Supports sales productivity and deals with process flow by handling complex solutions.
- Reviews the current status of client technology processes while planning and modifying solution configurations to meet client requirements
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the company.
- Articulates technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Collaborates with sales, technical support, and service resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that address customer pain points, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
- Provides coaching and professional development to Engineers to enhance their solution strategy, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Completes required training, development and certification objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned as needed.
- Graduate of any four- or five-year collegiate course preferably in the field of Engineering or Information and Communication Technology
- With 2-4 years of work experience as a Solutions Architect
- Extensive knowledge of computer systems, operating systems, infrastructure, and system security measures
- Excellent ability to communicate technical information to lay persons, especially in management
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
About Trends Group, Inc.
The milestones achieved by our first company, Trends, is a testament to how impactful and well-received our humble beginnings have been. Now, we have multiple subsidiaries that operate independently of each other, with distinct business objectives and operational structure. When we are blessed with success, it is our duty to walk in wisdom and plan our course for making the best of it. Empowered by a strong vision, we are now ready to put in the work that comes with positioning our conglomerate to enter the world’s biggest economies. From generating growth in the ICT industry, we are now pursuing to nurture leading and global businesses. The time has come to explore the possibilities in ICT and beyond. Equipped with a vision and the right values, we are expanding and reaching new heights as a powerful, nurturing, and timeless conglomerate. We are moving towards a more promising future to cultivate opportunities and provide a customer experience like no other. Trends Group Inc. promises to give our partners the satisfaction they deserve and elevate itself to create and grow leading and global businesses.