Marketing Communications Officer
- South Jakarta, Indonesia18th & 19th Artha Graha Building, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Planning, executing and analyzing of company's digital campaign
- Create and provide marketing materials/tools for sales teams
- Responsible for the development, integration and implementation of a broad range of marketing activities
- Developing, executing and monitoring ATL & BTL marketing activities
- Responsible for managing marketing project
- Work closely with multiple teams to execute day-to-day marketing activities
- Bachelor degree in Marketing communication/ PR/ Management/ Business Administration
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in marketing communication
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Preferably someone who has passion in marketing communication
- Creative, proactive and self-starter
- Preferably have skill in design and movie editing
- Positive attitude and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good negotiation skill
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Social Media Management
- Events Management
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Communications
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia
Established in May 1990, PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk (previously PT Trimegah Securities Tbk) earned its Broker-dealer license and Underwriting license from Capital Market Supervisory Board (Bapepam) in 1992 and 1993. On January 31, 2000 the Company listed its shares at PT Bursa Efek Jakarta (the Jakarta Stock Exchange, now PT Bursa Efek Indonesia – Indonesia Stock Exchange) with stock code “TRIM”.
Now PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk has 3 business units and 1 subsidiary. Equity Capital Markets (ECM) Division provides equity brokerage service, including online trading, for retail and institutional clients, and margin lending facility. Debt Capital Markets (DCM) Division facilitates government bond transactions, including Retail Government Bond, Retail Sharia Government Bond, and corporate bonds. Investment Banking (IB) Division provides bonds and equity underwriting service as well as financial advisory, including merger & acquisition, divestment, valuation, due diligence, corporate restructuring and financing. To complete our services, in April 2014, PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk also acts as Mutual Funds Sellling Agent.
On January 31, 2011, PT Trimegah Asset Management as subsidiary of PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk, earned its Business License as Investment Management Company.
PT Trimegah Asset Management provides a variety of investment products for all asset classes consisting of equity, balanced, fixed income and money market funds tailored to the needs of clients, from individuals, corporations, financial institutions to pension funds, to achieve an optimum return in the long-term investment.
Our more integrated products and services are served through 14 branch offices in 12 major cities throughout Indonesia. The Company is committed to information technology development to increase the quality of service.
Educate and create wealth for the community through unique and professional Investment Experience.
Be the most preferred destination for financial services in the region.
Excellence or Nothing