- Responsible to build and set up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the requirement and needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cyber security threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and fixes
- Working with developers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Setting up the DevOps toolchain includes the tools and technology that enable development and operations teams to collaborate across the entire software lifecycle.
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Support and troubleshoot product and infrastructure issues in a production environment
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency in infrastructure operations via automation
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for production environment
- Bachelor's degree holder or master's degree holder from a reputable university
- Three to five years experience working as a DevOps engineer within the financial services, or technology/startup industry with depth knowledge of Linux/Unix min 5 years
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills in order to collaborate effectively with the team and other cross-functional stakeholders with excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to design and configure virtual network topologies
- Experienced working with management configuration tools such as Ansible, Salt and continuous integration software platforms such as Jenkins or Teamcity
- Experienced working with Agile methodologies awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Experience with Microservices Infrastructure and containerized deployments with Docker
- Excellent knowledge of Container Orchestration like Kubernetes or OpenShift
About Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia
Established in May 1990, PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk (previously PT Trimegah Securities Tbk) earned its Broker-dealer license and Underwriting license from Capital Market Supervisory Board (Bapepam) in 1992 and 1993. On January 31, 2000 the Company listed its shares at PT Bursa Efek Jakarta (the Jakarta Stock Exchange, now PT Bursa Efek Indonesia – Indonesia Stock Exchange) with stock code “TRIM”.
Now PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk has 3 business units and 1 subsidiary. Equity Capital Markets (ECM) Division provides equity brokerage service, including online trading, for retail and institutional clients, and margin lending facility. Debt Capital Markets (DCM) Division facilitates government bond transactions, including Retail Government Bond, Retail Sharia Government Bond, and corporate bonds. Investment Banking (IB) Division provides bonds and equity underwriting service as well as financial advisory, including merger & acquisition, divestment, valuation, due diligence, corporate restructuring and financing. To complete our services, in April 2014, PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk also acts as Mutual Funds Sellling Agent.
On January 31, 2011, PT Trimegah Asset Management as subsidiary of PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk, earned its Business License as Investment Management Company.
PT Trimegah Asset Management provides a variety of investment products for all asset classes consisting of equity, balanced, fixed income and money market funds tailored to the needs of clients, from individuals, corporations, financial institutions to pension funds, to achieve an optimum return in the long-term investment.
Our more integrated products and services are served through 14 branch offices in 12 major cities throughout Indonesia. The Company is committed to information technology development to increase the quality of service.
Educate and create wealth for the community through unique and professional Investment Experience.
Be the most preferred destination for financial services in the region.
Excellence or Nothing