- Manage the day-to-day operations of the branch, including but not limited to managing staff, ensuring adequate resources, overseeing the branch's financial performance, and overseeing the provision of customer service.
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders to support growth and revenue goals.
- Implement business plans and strategies for the branch in accordance with company goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable securities regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and manage risk and operational issues within the branch, including identifying and mitigating potential risks and maintaining effective controls.
- Prepare regular reports on branch performance, including financial, operational, and risk management metrics, to senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- Have experience as a leader in 5+ years in sales or branch management in the securities industry
- Deep understanding of Securities product knowledge
- Strong communication skill
- Strong leadership and able to build and lead a loyal team
- License WPPE is a must
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
About Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia
Established in May 1990, PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk (previously PT Trimegah Securities Tbk) earned its Broker-dealer license and Underwriting license from Capital Market Supervisory Board (Bapepam) in 1992 and 1993. On January 31, 2000 the Company listed its shares at PT Bursa Efek Jakarta (the Jakarta Stock Exchange, now PT Bursa Efek Indonesia – Indonesia Stock Exchange) with stock code “TRIM”.
Now PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk has 3 business units and 1 subsidiary. Equity Capital Markets (ECM) Division provides equity brokerage service, including online trading, for retail and institutional clients, and margin lending facility. Debt Capital Markets (DCM) Division facilitates government bond transactions, including Retail Government Bond, Retail Sharia Government Bond, and corporate bonds. Investment Banking (IB) Division provides bonds and equity underwriting service as well as financial advisory, including merger & acquisition, divestment, valuation, due diligence, corporate restructuring and financing. To complete our services, in April 2014, PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk also acts as Mutual Funds Sellling Agent.
On January 31, 2011, PT Trimegah Asset Management as subsidiary of PT Trimegah Sekuritas Indonesia Tbk, earned its Business License as Investment Management Company.
PT Trimegah Asset Management provides a variety of investment products for all asset classes consisting of equity, balanced, fixed income and money market funds tailored to the needs of clients, from individuals, corporations, financial institutions to pension funds, to achieve an optimum return in the long-term investment.
Our more integrated products and services are served through 14 branch offices in 12 major cities throughout Indonesia. The Company is committed to information technology development to increase the quality of service.
Educate and create wealth for the community through unique and professional Investment Experience.
Be the most preferred destination for financial services in the region.
Excellence or Nothing