- Makati, Philippines, 2255 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices
- Create and manage both digital and hardcopy filing systems
- Make travel arrangements and schedule/ follow up meetings
- Deal with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face
- Complete procedures when Guests arrive and leave
- Prepare bills and take payments
- Take and pass on messages to guests, customers, employees
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calendars
- Check visitors in and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Inform other employees of visitors’ arrivals or cancellations
- Enter customer data and send correspondence
- Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Work under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Good Customer Service
- Good Verbal & Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Proficient Telephone Skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Customer Focus
- Organizational Skills
- Can handle Pressure
- Supply Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.