Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Makati, Philippines3F, Majalco Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process sales, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. Serves as the direct link between a company and its existing and potential customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Provide specific information regarding the services, products or materials offered by a company.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls by providing troubleshooting information, report and analyze customers' information and needs, issue billing details and open and close customer accounts.
- Generate sales leads.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other tasks maybe assigned from time to time which are geared towards generating revenue growth for the group.
- Bachelor/College Degree in any Business Course
- With two years relevant work experience needed.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills; clear communication skills.
- Working knowledge on computers.
- Good customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Analytical, Patience, Attentiveness, Time Management Skills, Ability to use positive language, Persuasion skills.
- Integrity, Diligence, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Innovation and Selflessness
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Unicapital Group
Unicapital, Inc. is a duly licensed, full-service investment house that aims to provide the widest array of efficient finance and investment banking-related product lines. With the support of its two subsidiaries, Unicapital Finance and Investments, Inc. and Unicapital Securities, Inc., it aims to be the leading independent financial services provider by 2015.
The company has a broad range of investment banking services to cater to its clients' needs. Institutions of all sizes from different industries can take advantage of Unicapital's expertise in managing equity capitals.
Unicapital Finance and Investments, Inc. is a duly registered finance company that provides credit to emerging small and medium sized corporations. It also provides salary loans and personal loans to retail clients.
Unicapital Securities, Inc. is a leading full service securities brokerage registered with the Philippines Securities and Exchange Commission and a member of the Philippine Stock Exchange. It was established for the primary purpose of selling and dealing of Philippine equity securities. The company is an active member of the Philippine Association of Securities Brokers and Dealers.