Enrollment Specialist (Credentialing)
- Pasig, PhilippinesOctagon Bldg. 6th Flr. 41 San Miguel Ave. Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 24,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0024,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Enroll our clients who are US based health care providers, diagnostic laboratories and medical facilities as preferred providers in health care networks, This entails the following tasks:
- Gather required enrollment documents from new clients
- Assist in completing enrollment forms.
- Maintain accurate and current client information using spreadsheets and/or online databases.
- Respond to general inquires as the in-house knowledge source on client’s enrollment particulars.
- Identify and report issues to appropriate departments and management leadership.
- Build and improve working relationships with insurance company enrollment staff.
- Maintain confidentiality of client information by adhering to strict, established regulations
- Alert client of new regulations, expiring certificates, reapplications and deficiencies in enrollment requirements.
One vacancy for either our Ortigas or QC office.
- Previous BPO experience is a plus
- Adept in both spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Windows file navigation
- Knowledge of the US healthcare insurance industry preferred but not required.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- HMO coverage
- Fringe benefits amounting to PHP1,500 per month
- Attendance Incentive of up to PHP4,000 per month
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Octagon Bldg. 6th Flr. 41 San Miguel Ave. Ortigas Center
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.