Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaWarung Pintar, Jl. Bumi No. 40 RT 001 RW 03 Kel. Gunung, Kec. Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan - 12120, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Creating tools to assist and facilitate the system.
- Setting up and maintaining Code Repository systems.
- Monitoring and managing all daily production logs from all applications.
- Developing automation tools or scripts for monitoring, deploying, logging and back up.
- Work with a team to ensure projects are completed effectively and efficiently.
- Having experience minimal 4 years as Site Reliability Engineer
- Passion for coding.
- Experienced with Linux/Unix.
- Experienced with source control.
- Prior experience working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Google Container Engine (GKE) minimal 4 years.
- Experience with networking, server administrator.
- Experience sharding large databases.
- Experience providing observability into complex software architectures through monitoring and logging solution.
- Experienced with continuous integration, delivery, and deployment is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Communication allowances.
- Experience to work in a fast-paced industry.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth.
- Laptop ownership program.
- Medical/health insurance.
- Opportunity to learn from a brilliant and energetic team.
- The Indonesian National Employment Insurance System (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan).
- The Indonesian National Health Insurance System (BPJS Kesehatan).
- Transportation allowances.
- Vision allowances.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Warung Pintar HQ 2 - Jl. Lauser No.28, RT.11/RW.3, Gunung, Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12120
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.