Senior IT Supervisor
- Huyen Tan Thanh, Vietnam12, Royal Tower A, 235 Nguyen Van Cu St., Nguyen Cu Trinh WardRoyal Tower A, 235 Nguyen Van Cu St., Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, Huyen Tan Thanh, Ba Ria-Vung Tau, VietnamHuyen Tan ThanhBa Ria-Vung TauVietnam
- Full time
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of ERP. Experienced of SAP, AX, or Oracle is an advantage
- Knowledge of Accounting, Supply Chain and business processes
- Excellent in using Microsoft Office. Experience in programming/software development is an advantage
- Be able to read and understand English document is plus
- Good sense of teamwork and high responsibility. Have the ability to work under high-pressure environment (independent or in a team)
- Excellent in Logical thinking and good problem-solving skill
- Have good communication, time management
- Customer-oriented ability
- Receiving user request ticket regarding ERP task. Troubleshooting and support users to solve problem/errors
- Working with software provider to resolve system bugs/errors. And, coordinator with them on new enhancements and change requests.
- Perform SIT, UAT, deployment and supporting users in using new functions or changes
- Periodically check and audit system configuration to ensure all setting is correct and comply with company policy
- Training, guiding users about ERP system (Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Finance, Production)
- Manage, track and follow up with assigned task promptly.
- Follow documentation process and guidelines to maintain proper documentation
- Other tasks are assigned by Supervisor
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.