Customer Promise Specialist
- South Jakarta City, Indonesia26, Menara Mulia, Karet Semanggi, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta CityJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Focus in Sales Contract Management in supporting the Account Manager in acquiring new customers including supporting any operational and contractual issue including collecting any data or documents required for account set up.
- Ensure compliance with the Sales Contract and Pricing policy for all customers, be gatekeeper, ensuring all information provided to set up a new cards customer is complete and right first time, a customer offer is compliant with the offer book, and supported by the required evidence of approval per MOA (extended to all Silver, Gold, and Platinum customers), Completing the MK Denials as part of the Trade Controls.
- Act as a focal point, on behalf of the AM assigned to her/him for any internal issue (credit, CSC, territory manager, etc.) and further cascade information to relevant internal parties where necessary including supporting on ad-hoc reports for their customers. Also support AMs in the process of up-selling Customer with MI standard tools (such as web portal etc.) or escalate to marketing team for the necessary product developments.
- Monitor completion of Set Up activities and identify/escalate any delays – Administer Customer Set Up and Amend Form; Monitor completion of amendment activities and identify/escalate if any delays.
- New customers welcome and support. Provide support to customers around administrative support as follow up to AM activities (e.g. to check whether admin help is required, if all documentations are understood, liaise with customer staff to complete complex request).
- Responds to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner. Work with customer service center to ensure any queries received by them are resolved promptly.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any major from reputable university with GPA > 3.00.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa, both oral and written.
- Personality traits – good attitude, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, responsible, trustworthy, ethical and goal focused.
- Customer service skills – attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability in customer relationship management.
- Stress tolerance and able to work under pressured environment.
- At least 3-4 years of experiences in sales support/related are required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Talavera Office Park, South Jakarta
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Menara Mulia, Karet Semanggi, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.