Software Engineer (Full Stack)
- North Jakarta, IndonesiaRuko Elang Laut Boulevard Blok A5-A6 Jakarta Utara 14460, DKI Jakarta, North Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaNorth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 6,000,000.00 - 15,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR6,000,000.0015,000,000.006,000,000.00month
- Full time
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js & React-native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Contribute to system architecture and design
- Able to debug non-trivial application code
- Write clear, concise source-code documentation, unit and integration tests.
- Build and create a features, systems and scalable back-end
All candidates will need:
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with nginx, postgres, redis, aws, git.
- Familiarity with unit testing, integration testing, and test-driven development.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap etc.
- Knowledge of HTML, PHP, SQL / NoSQL, Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ruko Elang Laut Boulevard Blok A5-A6 Jakarta Utara 14460, DKI Jakarta, North Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Logistics / Procurement
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.