Head of Market Expansion
- Cebu City, PhilippinesCebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The candidate who lands this job will make a difference that everyone - your family, friends, peers and YOURSELF will know. Don't get stuck in processes and bureaucracy and actually have REAL output!
If you are interested in joining an exciting company grow outside its original borders, this job is for you.
- Negotiate key partnerships to kickstart local business operations.
- Acquire first few clients.
- Hire and train a team.
- Work directly with founders to document best practices for regional expansion.
- Give feedback on product development direction.
- Think out of the box to come up with creative solutions to roadblocks and problems encountered.
- Proven ability to work independently, lead without authority, and the skills necessary to grow business.
- We want to work with people who are curious, high attention to detail and have the ability to put themselves in the shoes of the other party.
- At least 2 years work experience, without the entitlement of the typical (ahem!) millenial.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- As head of market expansion, expect generous commissions for new market acquisitions. Expected take home pay should exceed Php 150,000.00/month
- If you think you are better than what your job asks of you, are willing to explore outside your comfort zone and are looking for a serious challenge, we want to work with you.
- Business Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.