Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, one of the fastest-growing startups in Southeast Asia, is searching for a Full Stack Engineer to expand its successful business to join the tech team in Philippines/Bangkok.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a skilled and passionate Full Stack Developer to become part of our international team of highly talented and motivated people. As a Full Stack Developer in ZENRooms, you will be responsible for contributing to the application architecture and doing intensive, design orientated development on both Frontend and Backend code.
- Able to make sure that the platforms keep up with high standards of scalability, stability, security, and performance
Academic and Work Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of full-stack development experience for Mid Level or 6 years for Senior Level
- Good background in building complex and beautiful products which are able to handle the requests by millions of users
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent education or practical experience
Mindset and Attitude
- Passionate about writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code, actively keeping the quality of the codebase in check
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented and a team player
- Deep knowledge of PHP and wide experience with the OOP frameworks. Experience with Phalcon framework is a big plus
- Proficient with database design and optimization (PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Experience in designing Rest APIs and RPC structures.
- Practical experience in writing automated tests (unit tests, integration tests, etc)
- Knowledge and experience of common Design Patterns and coding principle
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Knowledge of cloud architectures, AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, and Serverless concepts.
- Knowledge/Experience in other programming languages like python, node.js, C#
- Experience with Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- Familiarity with technical practices such as pair programming, test-driven development, CI/CD
- Familiar with Linux commands
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
Our Dev Culture and Perks
- Flat hierarchies, no dresscode
- Casual and friendly atmosphere and lots of fun
- International English-speaking team
- Flexible working hours with potential for 'work from home' days
- Working autonomously in an agile and creative environment
- Internal development strategy for personal and professional growth
- Powerful company laptops
Sounds exciting? Or are you not yet convinced?
If so, we got you! Get an exclusive SNEAK PEEK of our company's culture, work environment, perks, and amazing people. Explore our content and discover more about ZEN here: https://workbean.co/company/zen-rooms/
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Competitive Salary, 20 VLs & SLs, Free Lunch on Fridays, Kids Friday, Health and Wellness Program, Free Stays in ZEN Hotels for Birthdays and Special Occasions, Fresh Fruits Every Morning, Unlimited Coffee, Fun Events
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.