- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 50,000.00 - 100,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.00100,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Come and change the travel sector!
ZEN Rooms, one of the fastest growing startups in the Southeast Asia, is searching for a Product Manager to expand its successful business.
We are an operating system for Southeast Asian budget & mid range hotels. We allow our hotel clients to be more productive and competitive: increase revenue, optimize cost base and increase guest trust & satisfaction. Through technological and operational solutions, we address the deep, widespread inefficiencies in the Southeast Asian budget & mid range hospitality sector.
By helping Southeast Asian hotels operate more efficiently: better value-for-money and safer, ZEN contributes daily to democratizing travel in Southeast Asia. Millions of travelers looking for the best value-for-money stay at ZEN franchised or operated properties each year.
ZEN Group is backed by the #1 Korean travel group Yanolja (funded by Booking.com/Agoda) and a leading group of institutional technology investors including Rocket Internet (behind Lazada etc).
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Designing wireframes and Product Requirement Documents
- Drive technical discussions to create a scalable, highly available system to process and serve up analytics and insights for Teams
- Define business and customer requirements, and translate into efficient, crisp functional specifications
- Drive execution and demonstrate end to end ownership of complex, cross-group projects to successful completion
- Experiment with potential data sets to determine utility and feasibility for product integration
- 1-2 years of product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience with an MBA is a plus
- Passion for customers and the ability to translate customer requirements into efficient designs
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies is also a plus
- This position is open to candidates to all nationalities
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.