Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Content Marketing Intern (With Allowance) to maintain the consistency of the company's brand image and awareness.
About the Role
As a Content Marketing Intern, you will be exposed to varying marketing assignments, mainly assisting the marketing team in fulfilling all their deliverables.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing relationships with customers through various posts on different social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Send out well-crafted email marketing content to our customers on a daily basis
- Support in the creation of social media content by brainstorming and implementing ideas and concepts
- Analyze social media insights, engagements, and other metrics for future content ideas and campaigns
- Create and conceptualize engaging content to attract customers and retain our relationship to them
We are looking for someone who's
- A college student, preferably taking up Marketing, Advertising, MMA, or any related courses
- A fresh graduate is always welcome to apply
With the Mindset and Attitude of
- Wanting to learn new skills and knowledge to have a cutting edge amongst candidates
- Resiliency and toughness, being able to adapt in a fast-paced startup environment
- Being able to demonstrate skill in handling multiple responsibilities
- Having a creative mindset with plethora of ideas and projects
And having the skills and knowledge in
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Adobe Photoshop or related designing tools
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.