Front End Developer | Mid Level
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 60,000.00 - 125,000.00 PHP / monthPHP60,000.00125,000.0060,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, one of the fastest-growing startups in Southeast Asia, is searching for a Mid Frontend Engineer to develop new extensive web application designs.
About the role
As a Frontend Engineer in ZEN Rooms, you will be responsible for contributing to the overall frontend web development of the company; intensive web architecture, design-oriented development, and customer-centric applications.
We are looking for a candidate who has a background in:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education or practical experience
- A minimum of 3 years in developing front end applications
- Involved in producing open source projects
- Knowledge and experience of common Design Patterns and coding principle
Along with the mindset and attitude of:
- Having the ability to optimize and maintain frontend performance to its top quality
- Being passionate about writing and designing well written and structured code; efficient and maintainable code and as well as keeping codebases in check and organized
- Over-all team player; collaborative, self-motivated, energetic, and adaptive
- Making sure that various platforms maintain their scalability, level, security, and performance at all time
With the skills and knowledge in
- Programming languages such as Python, Java, PHP, GoLang, etc.
- Exposed in doing Agile Methodology
- Familiarity with technical practices such as test-driven development, CI/CD, Linux commands
- Mastery over tools such as React.js, React Hooks, Redux/MobX, SASS/LESS/CSS Modules
- Webpack or similar tools
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.