Senior Manager | Performance Marketing
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 70,000.00 - 90,000.00 PHP / monthPHP70,000.0090,000.0070,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, one of the fastest-growing startups in Southeast Asia, is searching for a Head /Senior Manager, Performance Marketing to lead customer acquisition across ZEN portfolio brands
About the Role
The Head /Senior Manager, Performance Marketing would be responsible for shaping, driving, and scaling paid customer acquisition for ZEN.
In this role, you'll help strategies and manage the day-to-day operations of our performance marketing channels to creatively and efficiently drive customer acquisition and profitability with a specific focus on acquisition channels spanning Search, Social, Meta Search, and Affiliates.
- Develop, own and execute customer acquisition strategy in line with Business Plan.
- Manage performance marketing campaigns in the Philippines and other SEA markets across Search, Social, Affiliates, and Meta Search.
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization through experimentation, conversion rate optimization, retention, and re-engagement initiatives
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Analytics teams to design and build data systems that improve attribution, the efficiency of marketing spend and overall customer lifetime value
Academic and Work Experience
- At least 7 years of growth marketing experience across various channels with use of medium such as PPC/SEM Tools
Mindset and Attitude
- Approaching acquisition, generation, and data-driven results of each campaign initiative with an enthusiastic and motivated manner
- Demonstrate the ability to draw up long term campaign initiatives to produce a sustainable ROI over time.
- High intensity and energy mindset to deal with a fast-paced company while experiencing challenges every day
- Able to see the bigger picture on how a single project or campaign will have a dramatic effect on the business and the department
- Strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions and producing efficient results.
- Proficient in the use of different social media ads. (Facebook, Google, Youtube, Instagram, Bing, etc)
- Certifications on proficiency in Google Adwords & Analytics are preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.