Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.
We have now released our powerful content library of more than 80,000 videos into our mobile app in June 2019, and the company has just received seed funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate learning outcomes for K-12 students in Indonesia.
We are looking for an organized and creative Videographer & Editor to produce quality videos under a short amount of time according to companies' needs. This can include editing, lighting, audio pickup mechanics, use of video equipment and various video capture effects. The Videographer & Editor must creative and artistic person with a terrific eye for catching the action. They are expected to stay updated with industry trends and make projects more marketable.
What You Will be Doing
- Handle the video production (e.g.: shoot video, designs, set up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment)
- Handle the process of editing attractive videos according to scripts and/or concept
- Upload videos to our platform, including managing the descriptions and keywords
- Working with the Content Production Lead for discussing project timeline, narrative structure, story goals, production and finalization of the video.
Who Is Our Ideal Candidate
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Videography/Creative Multimedia or relevant fields
- At least 1 year of working experience in Videographer & Editor or the related fields
- Experience with video editing software (e.g.: Maya & 3D MAX), Adobe Creative Suite (e.g.: After Effects, Illustrator, Premier), sound software, and computerized tape editing software
- Ability to operate the camera, technics of picture-taking, and operate the studio and/or field audio, lighting, and associated production equipment
- Able to work under tight deadlines and think “out of the box”.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe InDesign
- Motion Graphics
- Video Editing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.