Currently, we are looking for LIVE CLASS TUTOR to enable us to deliver the mission of accelerating learning experience in Indonesia. These tutors will deliver concepts and interact with live audience in a way that keep Indonesian students loves the learning experience.
We are looking for Live Class Tutor for the following subject matter : Fisika, Matematika, Kimia, TPA, Biologi, Bahasa Inggris, Bahasa Indonesia, Geografi, Sosiologi, Ekonomi, Sejarah.
This job can be done through Full Time / Part Time arrangement but must be done in Jakarta office based.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver live Class in front of live student audience virtually
- Be able to involve in E2E production of educational videos including but not limited to reviewing script, storyboards,
- Creating learning videos and problem sets based on the national curriculum
- Creating learning videos and problem sets for test preparations; such as UN, UTBK, SIMAK UI, UM UGM, and other university entrance tests
- Reviewing learning videos and problem sets
Your Education Background & Experience:
- At least Bachelor’s degree (FT/PT) or ongoing college students from reputable universities (PT only)
- Min of 2 years experience in teaching relevant subject (can be either through tutoring, volunteering, etc)
- Strong competence and familiarity middle school & high school subjects
- Good understanding of national curriculum and test preparations
Your Skills & Passion:
- Strong concept based on relevant subject knowledge being thought.
- Passionate about teaching & comfortable interacting in virtual environments
- Previous experience in content creation in social media (e.g YouTube, Instagram, etc) is a plus point
- Ability to work across different multimedia platforms is a plus point.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly engaging body language
- Excellent teaching and writing skills.
Your Mindset :
- A rational and open minded individuals
- Believe in concept and process
- Strong learning agility
- High curiosity in life
- Believe on the power of sparking the love of learning and questioning everything
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Classroom Management
- Presentation Skills
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Deductive Reasoning