We are looking for an experienced product professional to work on the International charter and to build consumer applications at Zoomcar. This role will require you to customize Zoomcar’s experience to cater to the unique needs of customers from one or more countries.
You will be working on both consumer-facing as well as internal products. Day-to-day, you’ll work with multiple business verticals to gather requirements & build products in multiple areas like Demand, Supply, Efficiency, Payments and Communications. You’ll work with Analysts, Data Scientists, Product Managers, Designers and Engineering teams. You will motivate a dedicated, cross-functional and Agile team by communicating your vision, authoring user stories, prioritizing the backlog, and coordinating regularly and clearly with partners and stakeholders.
You will be working on the key metrics of conversion, repeat rates and avg transaction value, NPS and Trip End feedbacks for customers from one or more countries.
- Responsible for identifying new product innovation opportunities in mobility as well as maximising the potential of our existing products for specific country / countries.
- Responsible for gathering deep and exhaustive customer behavior insights from local markets. Using these insights to create your own roadmap as well as to influence the roadmaps of multiple product areas. Communicate insights effectively to stakeholders and leaders.
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders to keep them up to speed on planning, roadmap, execution status, launch, its impact, learnings, etc.
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- This individual would be responsible for our Product strategy for one or more countries that would include funnels, positioning, messaging, inventory, pricing, payments, post-booking experience, Operation products and IoT products.
- Would be responsible for maximising the potential of our new product launches through Go-to-market planning as well as execution.
- Go-to-Market: Devise a go-to-market strategy and execute this to perfection alongside your cross-functional peers in Marketing, Content and Product Management to successfully drive a given product launch into General Availability with the maximum possible impact.
- You will be a good fit for this role if you are a natural storyteller.
- Have empathy for users and be able to effectively communicate and engage with your audience across technology, business and finance personas including CXOs.
- You should be curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends.
- You should have an analytical and data-driven approach in day-to-day work.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment
As an ideal candidate, you would have
- 2-3 years of experience in building digital products, particularly in the B2C and Consumer internet space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English as well as local language
- Ability to influence and inspire teams
- Strong first-principles thinking
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Stock Options