- Accountable for executing the operations of payment and partnership initiatives with banks, payment and other financial institutions.
- Manage payment products (ie. payment gateway, credit card installment) to support Dekoruma commercial operations.
- Assisting partnership team for developing partnership strategy and budgeting.
- Bachelor degree with 1-2 year(s) experience in online/ecommerce payment operations.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong general analytics and judgement.
- Excellent time management skills and detail-oriented.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11a, RT.2/RW.8, Srengseng, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Making dream homes happen since 2015, Dekoruma is a rapidly-growing tech startup aiming to put a stop to the inefficiencies that have long occurred in the Home & Living industry. We believe that everyone is entitled to easy access not only to quality furniture at an affordable price, but also economical home design and its nitty-gritty. Since its establishment, we have launched vertically integrated business units (and even more to come), two of them being interior design services and material supply store. While interior design services and furniture manufacturers remain abundant, there has yet to be a one-stop platform that actualises the A to Z’s of realizing your dream homes. Dekoruma intends to be the one answer to this demand. Engage in a workplace surrounded by vibrant energy and youth who does work that matters and improvements that make a difference. We seek to create a working environment that is dynamic, and above all, impactful. In Dekoruma, we work for a cause, not just applause.