Responsible in building BI solutions from end to end, starting from data analysis, process design, data integration and data visualization.
- Developing end to end BI solution
- Provide support for the operational BI tools that they built and also consultation to other analytical function
- Ensure the implementation of the Data governance and Business glossary standards
- Bachelor degree with 3-5 year experience in Business Intelligence
- Have good knowledge on the current BI tools (Pentaho, OBIEE, Oracle Tableau, and Power BI)
- Able to work in Agile mode
- Have a good communication with business and product owner
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and can contibute with innovative ideas.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Oracle Database
- Data Analysis
About Home Credit Indonesia
Home Credit is a multinational tech-based financial services company. We exist in 9 countries around the world. Our vision is to bring to market financial products that improve the life and lifestyles of our customers. From financing, protection, PayLater, to e-money – we got them covered! Our presence can be found both online and offline. We responsibly deliver trusted financial services that customers and business partners access via their channel of choice. We continually meet evolving needs, both directly and through innovative ecosystems – helping to build a more resilient world. Everyone at Home Credit Indonesia is not afraid of new challenges. Our passion is not only to create new innovations, but we also hold a strong courage and continue to seek chances to turn our innovative visions into reality. More than our 6.000 employees embrace these values to ensure our success in building a better today and a brighter tomorrow.