Junior Quality Assurance Specialist
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPlaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Monitoring incoming high priority case that received from all fraud channels to ensure they are investigated by AF Investigators and done within SLA.
- Check all sample cases that investigated by AF Investigator and ensure every sample cases are investigated properly based on AF policy and procedure. Prepare quality check report and give recommendation about the sample case to direct superior to be used as based on investigator's bonus data.
- Conduct quality checking by sampling case to other related department or unit due to anticipate fraud (Operation, Sales support, Security)
- Tracking the investigation process, analyze and interact with investigator to ensure the investigators are understand the purpose of investigation.
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating Matrix or script of Fingerprint, Welcome Call, Suspicious Document, Hotline Fraud, Complaint, GSPN – AF Tools to ensure all process related with AF is running effectively.
- Review traininig strategy of Risk and regularly up date and review training material recommendation about AF to sales training so that every SA will have proper knowledge about AF.
- Liaise with QA from other related department to order to improve anti-fraud strategy
- Review and update procedures and assist in the development and implementation of procedures as required.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable University
- At least 1 year experience as a Quality Assurance review for solution design and process improvement
- English is must
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Hi-Tech Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.