- Translating business requirements into technical specification and technical artifacts
- Documenting application development processes, procedures, and standards.
- Closely involved in the application development process and supervising the design, testing, and modification stages of application development.
- Providing technical advisory to the engineering team on possible solution.
- Providing prioritization advisory to product managers and business owners.
- Closely collaborate with Product Managers and Business stakeholders.
- Have background from Computer Science degree or similar.
- Good understanding of Restful API concept
- Proficient in creating sequence diagram, using tools such as PlantUML.
- Familiar with the concept of distributed application such as: OOP, Thread, Heap, Goroutine, Clean Architecture and event-driven architecture.
- Good understanding in SQL query language.
- Experience in banking and/or financial industry such as investment, loan, remittance is a good advantage.
- Have a very strong analytical skill and problem solving mindset.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Analyzing Data
- Architectural Design
- A/B Testing
About Home Credit Indonesia
Home Credit is a multinational tech-based financial services company. We exist in 9 countries around the world. Our vision is to bring to market financial products that improve the life and lifestyles of our customers. From financing, protection, PayLater, to e-money – we got them covered! Our presence can be found both online and offline. We responsibly deliver trusted financial services that customers and business partners access via their channel of choice. We continually meet evolving needs, both directly and through innovative ecosystems – helping to build a more resilient world. Everyone at Home Credit Indonesia is not afraid of new challenges. Our passion is not only to create new innovations, but we also hold a strong courage and continue to seek chances to turn our innovative visions into reality. More than our 6.000 employees embrace these values to ensure our success in building a better today and a brighter tomorrow.