- Centralize digital tracking, analytics, and associated data quality and manage the implementation and drive user adoption of web/app analytics (Google Analytics) in a uniform and effective manner across the web and app properties in Home Credit markets.
- Work across functions and stakeholders (marketing, product, commercial) to understand their needs and deliver analytics insights, solve business challenges, and drive the organization towards a data-driven culture.
- Implement and manage analytics platforms primarily Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics across key Home Credit markets by diagnosing issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Direct data layer implementation across online properties, create and maintain documentation related to data layer implementation requirements, develop and maintain processes for tag requests/approval and management, manage tags via tag management platform (GTM).
- Develop and service large scale analytics projects and deliver significant improvements in data gathering, KPI measurements, data visualisation and reporting.
- Analysing data for campaign optimization to determine the most valuable opportunities to improve site performance and redesigning digital experiences to deliver this.
- Lay the foundations to enable advanced marketing targeting, real time decisioning and personalisation projects, and large scale analytics (e.g. customer data management/activation in CDP, AI for customer scoring/risk management).
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a Web/App Analytics and Google Analytics implementation/management.
- Advanced Google Analytics platform implementation expert- Expert knowledge and hands on experience in using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience in providing end to end support and guidance during implementation and establishing best practices across web and app.
- Able to set up data governance process, implement and manage the data layer with an expert understanding in Google Analytics custom dimensions/variables.
- Experience in creating bespoke dashboards based on the tailored needs of various stakeholders (marketing, product, commercial) and KPI measurement frameworks.
- Experience with experience with channel/media attribution.
- Proven history of implementing analytics project for large organisation.
- Web analytics certification and experience with DMPs/CDPs is a plus.
- Experience in managing digital marketing and paid media platforms is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Google Analytics
- Data Analysis
About Home Credit Indonesia
Home Credit is a multinational tech-based financial services company. We exist in 9 countries around the world. Our vision is to bring to market financial products that improve the life and lifestyles of our customers. From financing, protection, PayLater, to e-money – we got them covered! Our presence can be found both online and offline. We responsibly deliver trusted financial services that customers and business partners access via their channel of choice. We continually meet evolving needs, both directly and through innovative ecosystems – helping to build a more resilient world. Everyone at Home Credit Indonesia is not afraid of new challenges. Our passion is not only to create new innovations, but we also hold a strong courage and continue to seek chances to turn our innovative visions into reality. More than our 6.000 employees embrace these values to ensure our success in building a better today and a brighter tomorrow.