Senior Android Developer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPlaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
We are looking for a passionate Mobile developer responsible for the development and maintenance of Home Credit applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other manager, analyst and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, debugging and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Develop new project from scratch or continue an existing one.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Always research about new technology in mobile development
- Can work as a team or individual
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK (Android Studio), different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Experience / Familiar with API Authorization technic in Android development
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong knowledge of Android lifecycle.
- Good understanding any kind of security in Android
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to analyze and understand business requirements then translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to create Android code and structure project by using an Object Oriented Programming.
- Familiarity with some of Google APIs (Cloud messaging, maps, etc.) and Social Media integration
- Knowledge about developing native live chat Android application and Payment Gateway integration is a plus
- Familiarity with any kind of Analytical tools in Android development
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge about Android animations and transitions is a plus.
- knows clean architecture, mvp (model view presenter), domain driven design, OOP, and ever using gitlab or similar tools
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Version Control (Git, SVN, HG)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- HiTech Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.