Medical Reviewer Specialist
- Makati, Philippines, 17th Flr. Tower 2 RCBC Plaza, Ayala, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Medical Reviewer Specialist is responsible for reviewing and analyzing documents pertaining to an individual, and composing accurate and complete reviews of records, either by paraphrasing or quoting the original documents, utilizing the Client guidelines.
- Coordinates with the production supervisor and other reviewers with regard to job assignment.
- Constructs clear and accurate reviews of records that conform to the guidelines of each client, and submits the reviews for edit within a specified period.
- Meets a target production output or quota and a quality standard to be set by management.
- Occasional duties include (a) setting and developing guidelines for new clients (as assigned), and (b) printing of source documents.
- 2 yrs undergraduate /Graduate of a Bachelor's Degree, in any medical allied course (Nursing, Physical Therapy, Medical Technology, Radiologic Technology, Biology, Psychology, Nutrition and Dietetics)
- Computer literate, must have good skills in MS Office applications
- Above-average English communications skill both oral and written.
- Experience in working in a call center handling healthcare is an advantage
- Willing to work on Shifting Schedule
- Willing to work in Makati area
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Medical Technology
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 17th Flr. Tower 2 RCBC Plaza, Ayala, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 20 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.