IT Project Manager
- West Jakarta, Indonesia18, Neo SOHO Podomoro City Primary Jl. Letjen S. Parman Kav. 28, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 8,000,000.00 - 12,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR8,000,000.0012,000,000.008,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
• Manage each projects scope and timeline
• Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
• Coach team members in Agile frameworks
• Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
• Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
• Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
• Help teams implement changes effectively
• Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
• Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
• 3 - 5 years of experience in software development as PM/BA.
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
• Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
• Knowledge of modern development principles and best practices (Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, unit testing, continuous integration and deployment).
• Excellent understanding in the concept of APIs and Frontend-Backend communication.
• Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
• Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
• Scrum master certification is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Gym Membership
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.