Agile Coach | Scrum
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Duties & Responsibilities
● Duties and responsibilities are directed to guiding and coaching Scrum Masters in performing their roles.
○ Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight
○ Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum
○ Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight
○ Guiding and coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
○ Guiding and coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in
the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
○ Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that
is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
○ Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
○ Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with
an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
○ Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
○ Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
○ Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
○ Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product
● Facilitates cadences and synchronization between Scrum Teams.
● Ensures that organization process and metrics are implemented across scrum teams
● Helps with the Scaled Agile transformation of the Organization
- Having programming experience
- Showing proficiency in relevant programming languages
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts
- Possessing prior experience coaching teams in Agile adoption or as a Scrum Master
- Having some background or coursework in Computer Science
- Scrum Coach certification
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience coaching at large organizations or Fortune 500 companies
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.