Social Media Officer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Responsible for our clients' social properties in terms of growth, engagement and quality, and creating content on social media channels.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, PR or Advertising preferred.
- Interest in developing social media and content strategy solutions.
- Min. 1 year of work experience in managing social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Must have strong verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent communication in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Proficiency in Google Doc, Microsoft Office, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Knowledge in Facebook Ads or Google Analytics preferred.
- Like to surf the Internet and know current trends and topics.
- Easy going and fun personality.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.