- Collect required data for various types of reports for both external (OJK) and internal (group and respective business unit) parties.
- Analyze the reports requirement and the data needed to ensure report delivery in accurate and timely manner.
- Interpret analysis output into presentation (PPT/reports) into conclusions.
- Coordinate and provide suggestions related data analyzing processes within the project scope.
- Deliver reports and perform periodical payment related with credit product fee (channeling agent)
- Bachelor's degree is a must with background in Statistics, Financial Management, or similar
- Minimum 1-year experience in extensive data analysis
- Strong analyzing & numerical skills
- Understand OJK, BI, and related policies on bank operational/business activities
- Strong knowledge in credit system, procedure, requirements, and law
- Fond operating Microsoft Office, strong experience in Excel is preferable
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia & Taiwan. Shopee promotes an inclusive and sustainable digital ecosystem by enabling businesses to digitalise and grow their online presence, helping more people access and benefit from digital services, and uplifting local communities. Shopee offers an easy, secure, and engaging experience that is enjoyed by millions of people daily. Shopee is also a key contributor to the region’s digital economy with a firm commitment to helping homegrown brands and entrepreneurs succeed in e-commerce. Shopee is part of Sea Limited (NYSE: SE), a leading global consumer internet company. Sea’s mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology through its three core businesses: Shopee, Garena and SeaMoney.