- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJalan M.H. Thamrin Kav. 8-10, Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta 10230, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Create strategic planning for entire product, including conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps, create product roadmap, benchmarking of other products, and set priorities for product development.
- Manage the entire end-to-end product line life cycle from ideation to practical activities, starting from lead the ideation of new ideas and validate hypotheses to Troubleshoot day-to-day problems
- Develop & execute market strategy, such as Coordinate with operations, sales, finance, and channel team to ensure flawless launch.
- Manage relationship with third parties, like vendors or implants to engage, integrate, evaluate, and maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues
- Work with UI/UX Designer, lot of Software Engineers (Back End, Front End, Mobile Apps, and Quality Assurance), and Data Analyst in a daily basis.
- At least 1 year of working experience in product management;
- Strong knowledge of business, users, and technology;
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams;
- Willingness to learn about the company’s business and products development;
- Ability to build awareness with stakeholders, in terms of planning a product or feature;
- Good Analytical Skills, and attention to detail;
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor/ Master's Degree in any field;
- Preferably graduate from top university;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.