Sales Operations Administrator | Salesforce CRM Experience Required | Temporary Work from Home | Taguig
- Taguig, PhilippinesPenthouse Net Quad, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
- Transaction Management:
- Process incoming orders and facilitate timely billing/booking processes.
- Serve as a liaison between Sales and the Legal/Finance departments.
- Track and address contract-related issues through resolution.
- Update Salesforce following guidelines and requirements; renewals, customer status, products, expiration dates, etc.
- Provide proof of delivery to end customers and partners to confirm orders are processed.
- Initiate vendor setup on the vendor portal.
- Deal Desk - Quote / Salesforce support:
- Serve as primary support for complex quote development, order processing, and salesforce usage for Field Sales team.
- Assist sales team with contract requirements.
- Monitor the contract process to ensure sales representatives are adhering to standard processes.
- Monitor and maintain deal integrity and viability (Legal/Pricing/Currency)
- Ensure the sales team adheres to company policy and acts in the best interest of the business.
- Confirm contracts and order paperwork is accurate and logged in the appropriate systems.
- Provide assistance with sales team members where needed to accelerate deal closure. Provide guidance when paperwork is missing or requires updating.
- Manage the deal stage data within Salesforce as deals move through the process.
- Provide assistance to members of the sales team on the quote process and monitor for process adherence.
- Salesforce Administration:
- Data Integrity – Daily review of data quality dashboard and C-level reporting, making updates as needed.
- Serve as Tier 1 user support for all Salesforce questions.
- Understanding of software sales process.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to interface, communicate, and present ideas in a team setting.
- Strong documentation and training skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Team player who respects others and is an excellent listener.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree with his/her TOR at the ready.
- At least 2 years of successful experience in a software sales support role.
- Previous experience with Salesforce is preferred.
- Amenable to be hired for a 1-year contract with the possibility of absorption
- Amenable to go on a shifting schedule and work during local holidays and weekends if needed.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- TDG In.Hub, HMRID Property, Km 12, AFP-RSBS Industrial Park, East Service Road, Western Bicutan, Taguig City
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.