- Restore a failed IT service of a related Product as quickly as possible, and ensure appropriate workarounds are put in place if incidents are not resolvable within the agreed SLA.
- Analyze existing IT services of related products and plan how to improve them in the future.
- Prevent incidents from happening, and minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented, maintaining known errors and workarounds.
- Liaise with merchants and other IT personnel for applications (related to the product) troubleshooting, configuration, and maintenance.
- Manage lifecycle and release management processes for applications.
- Responsible for the continuous delivery process to build, deploy and promote applications.
- Ensure apps have automated functional tests that are used by the continuous delivery process to determine the successful deployment and operation of applications.
- Acts as 2nd level support of applications, triaging issues, and disseminating them to other IT personnel as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or any related major.
- Familiar with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, Kubernetes, Doker, etc).
- Knowing Java Programming Language for at least 2 years.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies.
- Having a minimum of 1 year of experience in DevOps or TechOps.
- Having a minimum of 1 year of experience in Software Development.
- Having a minimum of 1 year of experience in System Administration and Operations.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Gedung Artha Graha Building, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman, Senayan, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12190
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang DOKU, PT NUSA SATU INTI ARTHA
Transaction is the lungs of the breathing economy, that is why our first step starts with a big dream to pave the way towards a freedom of transaction. Since 2007, DOKU has been the first electronic payment system and risk management company in Indonesia. From paying and getting paid to transferring funds, all are possible with DOKU. For more than one decade, we have grown together alongside large and medium scaled companies to personal sellers from various lines of business, ranging from transportation, tourism, insurance, retail, donation, communities and many more. Collaboration with partners such as local and international banks, also non-banking institutions has strengthened our reputation as a trusted local electronic payment solution. Our business grows together with our partners’ business. Thus we have built a payment ecosystem that is supportive and strengthens theirs. The formation of three product pillars that responds to all business needs across all layers of society has marked our transformation from “The Better Way to Pay” and becoming “Think Beyond Payments”. The three winning product pillars comprise of Payment Gateway and Transfer Services for Corporate, SMEs, Start-ups, Local and International MSMEs. The last product pillar, Collaborative Commerce, is designed to empower communities and personal usage.