Boiler Specialist - Toledo City, Cebu
- Toledo, PhilippinesToledo, Central Visayas, PhilippinesToledoCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
The position is responsible for developing, recommending and implementing approved boiler process/efficiency improvement, condition-based/preventive and predictive maintenance programs including evaluation, monitoring and reporting results of boiler operations.
The position is also responsible for the planning, designing changes and monitoring of execution of approved projects/outages and all other activities associated with the modification and maintenance of the boiler and its associated auxiliaries to ensure compliance with the established and specified standards of workmanship and quality.
In addition to the role, the position is also responsible for the preparation of all necessary procedures, as well as the management of high pressure/high-temperature components, pipework and turbine stop valves.
- At least 7 years of experience in a Power Plant; and at least 3 years experience as Boiler Engineer
- 3 years of experience in Boiler project management
- Registered Mechanical Engineer
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.