iOS Technical Lead
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
iOS Technical Lead is a highly technical position where the candidate would support the architecture and design of iOS Technologies. Leads the innovation, evaluation and direct integration of different iOS solutions.
- Responsible for development of Proof of Concept for new product ideas.
- Evaluate and implement iOS solutions for various platforms such as mobile, Apple TV, etc.
- Performs end-to-end Systems Integration and Functional Validation of various components.
- Develops technical requirements and test cases for various components.
- Conducts system testing and verification, deployment.
- Handles operations and monitoring of the solution.
- Ensures close collaboration with all internal and external groups to ensure proper implementation of different iOS solutions.
- Assist in documentation of architecture/design, deployment, operations and troubleshooting.
- Assist in functional validation of various components of the system that are either internally developed or licensed solutions from external vendors.
- Assist in troubleshooting of any production issues.
- Author patents to safeguard related organization’s intellectual properties.
- Handles multiple project priorities efficiently. Perform duties in a fast-paced environment, as well as learn new skills quickly.
- Keep abreast of standards and regulatory requirements as applicable to iOS solutions.
- Assist in ensuring metrics are in place for proper monitoring and strategy.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business or another substantially similar field.
- 5+ years of experience developing iOS native apps
- 4+ years of experience in Objective-C
- 3+ years of experience in Swift
- 2+ years of experience working on a DevOps environment
- Have developed and deployed multiple native iOS apps from scratch
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks
- Experienced in setting up Apple’s App Store Connect
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines
- Knowledge of Apple’s Review Guidelines and app rejection mitigation
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Proficient in Git
- Experienced in Functional Reactive Programming
- Experienced in several external frameworks and tools
- Familiarity with the most common project management tools
- Familiarity with Swift UI
- Deep familiarity with iOS multithreading & ARC
- Experienced in iOS data persistence
- Capable of full life cycle systems analysis and architectural design (most commonly used Design Patterns)
- Experience in conducting and supervising code reviews
- Experienced with Test Driven Development
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experienced with RESTful web services
- Experienced with understanding and debugging using stack traces and/or crash reports
- Ability to design and develop software with focus on maintainability, re-use, performance and scalability
- Demonstrated experience taking action when a problem is recognized.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and changing environment.
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in a large team or departmental setting.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, experience with large-scale systems and experience writing code.
- Innate ability to provide “extraordinary service” to end clients - as client focus is critical to your success and to the program's overall success.
- Objective C
- Architectural Design
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Management Information Systems
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.