Dental Assistant | Taguig
- Taguig City, PhilippinesPhilippines, Metro Manila, Taguig City, Lawton Ave, Fort BonifacioTaguig CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 19,988.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP19,988.0020,000.0019,988.00MONTH
- Full time
- Respond to inbound calls from patients and conduct initial assessment of patients' condition over the phone.
- Telephone triage all patients in need of dental care. Assess the patient’s dental condition and determine whether the patient needs to be seen in the dental setting.
- Prioritize for appointment the critical dental services and provide advice on safety precaution during dental visits like wearing of masks and protective eyewear. Perform telephone screening of patients for any symptoms consistent with COVD-19 and other forms of illnesses.
- Coordinate with HMO provider on utilization of dental benefits.
- BS Dentistry graduate - underboard graduates will be accepted.
- Candidate must be a Registered Dental Assistant or has at least 1.5 years of experience working as a dental assistant in a clinical setting.
- Can confidently converse in English.
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules.
- Willing to work in Mckinley, Taguig (Office-based)
This is a full time permanent position. Applicants seeking temporary employment or part-time work will not be entertained.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- McKinley Hill Cyberpark, Lawton Ave, 1201 Taguig City, Philippines
- Call Center / BPO
- 30 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.