- Makati, Philippines, 111 Paseo de Roxas , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0020,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Search for NEW sales opportunities and generate new business for the company
- Make outbound cold calls and set appointments with clients to close sales.
- Present our products and services and close sales with target clients
- Consistently achieve performance indicators & meet targets set every month.
- Manage all sales activities through our internal CRM system.
- Mentor new sales staff when required.
- Other ad hock tasks that may be assigned from time to time by our GM.
Join our team and this is what awaits you!!
- A competitive basic salary and high commissions scheme
- Enjoy monthly rewards for members of the sales team
- 14 days Annual Leave
- 1 day paid Birthday Leave
- 2 days paid leave for Charity Day
- 1 day paid Work Anniversary Leave
- Medical & Health Insurance coverage
- Dental / Optical allowance
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in B2B / Corporate Sales.
- Positive work attitude, ambitious and result oriented - ambitious and able to drive revenue.
- Great presentation skills, strong negotiation and communication skills
- Candidate must be willing to work in Makati city
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Unlmited earning potential from comissions for closed sales
- Presentation Skills
- Closing Sales
- Communication Arts and BS Marketing Management
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 111 Paseo de Roxas Building, Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Research Industry
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About BCI Asia Philippines, Inc.
BCI is a leading provider of building and construction information with offices across South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand. We service a large portfolio of Industry professionals allowing them to maintain a competitive advantage and win new business through the use of market information provided. BCI Mission Statement ◾ To be the premier information provider for the construction industry, passionately providing our clients with timely, innovative solutions that enable them to reach their full potential. ◾ To provide our employees a dynamic and challenging environment that allows for personal growth while still providing a safe, stable environment that embraces transparent, honest communication and team work. ◾ To make meaningful contributions to social equity and environmental awareness in the communities in which we operate. Our Values ◾ Boldness ◾ Commitment ◾ Integrity