- Quezon City, PhilippinesBDC Corporate Center, Mindanao Avenue Extension, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 24,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0024,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Collaborate with lead brokers to encourage overall developments and actualization of sales targets and objectives.
- Responsible for preparing the planning of yearly reports and targets.
- Analyze sales, performance, and proposing recommendations.
- Responsible for assisting the development of policies and programs towards better sales of the company.
- Perform organizing, planning, and preparing brokers or agents’ events, outings, and meetings, etc.
- Conduct orientation and training to the new aspiring sales agent.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Must have at least two (2) years of related work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Amenable to work in Novaliches, Quezon City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
SALARY OFFER INCLUSIONS:
- Meal Allowance (effective upon regularization)
- Loyalty - every 5 years of rendered service
- Perfect Attendance (Quarterly and Annually)
- Christmas Grocery (all employees as of June 31 of the current year)
- Housing Loan Discount and Rebates
- Uniform (effective upon regularization)
Company Sponsored Activities
- Recognition Day
- Company Outing (Including immediate family members)
- Sports Activities (basketball,volleyball,badminton,bowling)
- Team Building
- Christmas Party
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.