Loans Processing Officer
- Pasig, PhilippinesWynsum Corporate Plaza, F. Ortigas Jr. Rd, 1605 Pasig, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines1605Philippines
- 20,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0030,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist and provide support in assessing and processing loan applications for residential mortgage lending (self-employed individuals)
- Liaise with stakeholders (e.g. Banks, Lenders, Accountants etc.) as well as internal departments and Senior Management as required.
- Provide relevant stakeholders as appropriate, with timely and periodic updates regarding applications, by email and other accessible means of communication.
- Respond to all enquiries professionally, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain all filing systems and client records, including spreadsheets, databases and other files/documents as required for record-keeping and reporting purposes, according to company and compliance requirements.
- Adhere to all company and industry compliance guidelines.
- Keep up to date on property, mortgage and financial matters relevant to your work preparation, including bank/lender policies and procedures and industry compliance guidelines.
- A Bachelor's/College Degree in any business-related course with a preference for Accounting or Banking
- Must have experience in Au Mortgage or Residential Mortgage..
- Preferable a minimum of 2 years work experience in an Australian BPO environment
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in MS Office suite, and experience or ability to learn FLEX, PLAN and other web-based lender platforms/interfaces, and good math skills.
- Strong Interpersonal, Communication and Listening Skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to Detail
- Superior time management and organizational skills, including completing tasks in a timely manner and prioritizing workload for maximum efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a Team Environment as well as independently
- Knowledge of property purchase and mortgage lending requirements, industry compliance guidelines, and ability to understand and apply bank/lender policies and procedures will be an advantage.
- Open to learn new things, flexible and adaptable to change
- Willing to work on-site in Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Full-Time position available
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Wynsum Corporate Plaza, F. Ortigas Jr. Rd, 1605 Pasig, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.