Client Support Officer
- Pasig, PhilippinesPhilippines, Metro Manila, F. Ortigas Jr. Rd, San Antonio, PasigPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0035,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
HOW CAN YOU QUALIFY FOR THE ROLE?
- You should have a Bachelors’ Degree in Accountancy or any business-related course and a minimum of 3 years of office/ admin/ clerical experience.
- You should have good Math skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- A background in Customer Service
- Assess credit worthiness of Australian mortgage loans
- End-to-end loans processing
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in MS Office suite, and experience or ability to learn FLEX, PLAN and other web-based lender platforms/interfaces
Skills in the following areas are desirable but not required:
- A loan credit assessment background and Australian credit knowledge and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of property purchase and mortgage lending requirements, industry compliance guidelines
- Ability to understand and apply bank/lender policies and procedures
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• A competitive compensation package
• HMO benefits
• Leave benefits
• Other Allowances
• A fun work environment that promotes work-life balance
• Opportunities for training in Australia
- WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING WITH?
Our client is a group of six specialized businesses who is committed to providing their clients with premium products, expert advice and outstanding customer service through the convenience of one brand. They are very passionate about making their customer number one and prides themselves on their seamless, friendly and professional service.
- WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Client Support Officer who has at least a year of experience with Australian Mortgage. Someone who is able to work with a team and communicate well both in spoken and written English. You must have excellent attention to details and analytical skills and be able to efficiently manage your time given a specific timeline. You must have initiative and should be proactive in dealing with client requests and providing solutions to their needs.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Wynsum Corporate Plaza, F. Ortigas Jr. Rd, 1605 Pasig, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.