- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create maintain business process documents, project documents, and the documents to be clear and effective training
- Solve the problems that are still related to the tasks performed
- Maintaining good relationships with clients, superiors directly or indirectly and colleagues to uphold the ethnics of professionalism
- Maintaining the confidentiality of client data
- Bachelor degree from Informatics Engineering / Informatics Management / Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems and Computerized Accounting
- Min. GPA 3.00
- Fresh Graduate to be welcome or having 1 – 3 years experience
- Having knowledge about Language Programming such Visual Basic (Capable in VB 6.0 / VB.net 2005 / ASP.net 2008 and Data Base Programming such Access and SQL 2000/2005, 2008 and Crystal Report 9 & 11)
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET)
About CARE Technologies
CARE Technologies is the first generation in Indonesia who launced the desktop and web version of an application for th General Insurance. CARE Technologies was established in February 20th, 2006 and located in Tebet – South of Jakarta. Today we have nearly 80 employees with the position IT Programmer and IT Consultant. In 2010 CARE Technologies became first generation who issued an application for General Insurance in the Enterprise version which is still growing until today. Mostly 80% Insurance Company in Indonesia using CARE Application, and we have client in Thailand and Philippines. CARE Technologies has a schedule in yearly to making Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at East Indonesia, focus in education and social problems.