This is a varied role that will expose you to all aspects of property management including:
- Ensuring the landlords obligations are met
- Providing a high level of customer service to our tenants.
- Resolving maintenance issues with the PM.
- Monitoring fixed term renewals & rent reviews with the PM.
- Coordinating viewings and processing applications and tenancy agreements
- Preparing correspondence for landlords and tenants
- Lodging bond forms, credit checks, legal documentation
Some of your core responsibilities will include:
- Conducting property renewals, appraisals and rent increases
- Reviewing rental applications & reference checking
- Tenancy documentation
- Assisting prospective tenants, tenants and landlords with any queries
- Assistance to property management with day to day management of a portfoli
- Strong organisation and priority management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Resilience and ability to manage customer service issues
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Flexibility and a strong work ethic
- Confident computer skills and able to pick up new systems easily
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.